Friday 26 August 2011

NEW hair style

Yesterday
went to cut my mushroom hair with Jacy and Syen
><

Very critical at first
don't know why
and just a little bit nervous +
SCARYYYY...!!!
@@

take a photo at first
by Syen
An ugly hair style

I cann't believe
WHY can I accepted my old hairstyle in the past
and I can go to school everyday
for nothing
= =

before and after...

Is it nice ??
I love my new hair style
very very much
My friends said that
I become more handsome than before
WOW!!!
HAPPY HAPPY !!!!

And my friend JACY ...
haha A cute girl ><
haha...
Let all of you see her photo~
before and after too


IS It nice too ??
very cute I think
haha :)

At last
we just take photo together at the salon
HAHA

I love it
A handsome guy
and
A cute girl

BOTH OF US HAHAHA !!!YEAH!!
New hairstyle

see all of you after holiday
and
I will try to take more photo
in this week
because of my new HAIR!!!!

>////<



No comments:

Post a Comment