Tuesday 7 June 2011

A Little desire

I have a little desire...
a wish to travel all around the world...
I reckon I talk that a few time ~
but now It NOT just a dream anymore~
I will start to plan it now ~
WHEN I am FREE ~!!!!

HAHA~
I think my friend feel I am crazy...
But WHO CARE !!!!???

I have this idea again because I saw a blog ...
A blog about travel ...
HAHA~
JUST TAKE A LOOK...
http://qqwan.pixnet.net/blog
iT Is exciting~
I think all of you will love it ~ :>


I think my first station is...
New Zealand ~
Because I relative live at there~
and it is safer :p
now searching for information ...
any type of information!!!


NExt...
I think is Australia~
It is a good place ...
beautiful place !!!
Gold coat + Sydney + Melbourne...
haha... I love Kangaroo too!!



TO bring about my dreams ....
I won't give up easily~!!!
$$ + English + knowledge ...
all are important as my life...

JUST GAMBATEH...!!!
Life will be better...
Knowledge in PoWER~!!

Who want to join me ~
just do a application... :)

I love travel ~

1 comment:

  1. I wanna join u!!! Hmmm...but my parents is a difficulties...

    and that's nt a little desire... It's a DREAm!!!!!
    we hv a same dream... BIG DREAM!!!!!
    sound like crazy... haha...xD

    ReplyDelete